Our fire detection systems are expertly designed to protect people, property and assets. They are applied in strict accordance with current legislation and in view of building structure and purpose. Careful consideration is required when choosing a type of fire detector. Client safety and detector efficiency is our number one priority.
It is worth noting that all existing buildings except domestic premises are subject to The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, of which it is the responsibility of individuals within the organisation to manage the fire risk of the building in accordance with checklists within this documentation. Our team is fully trained to make sure your needs pertain to such criteria if necessary.
All fire alarms operate on one basic principle; when heat or smoke are detected or a break glass unit is activated the detector will operate a sound warning to evacuate the area. In addition, fire detectors can also offer remote contact to alert a fire station. Fire Alarm Systems are composed of four main categories:
- Conventional: A conventional fire alarm system composes of call points and detectors wired to the fire alarm control panel in zones.
- Addressable: Addressable systems are similar to conventional systems except the control panel can determine exactly which detector or call point has initiated the alarm.
- Analogue Addressable: Analogue addressable fire alarm systems are able to determine which detector or call point has initiated the alarm. These analogue systems are intelligently complex and are also able to prevent false alarms.
- Wireless Systems: Wireless fire alarm systems provide a cable free, completely reliable analogue fire detection service.
We provide a full range of services starting with the design and installation to testing along with compliance needs regarding current legislation. We also provide a maintenance service to existing systems.
To compliment the safety of any fire system we provide an extensive range of fire plans in varied formats..
- Fire Zone Plans.
- Fire Evacuation Plans.
- Fire Strategy Floor Plans.
- Fire Strategy Site Plans.
We have expert knowledge in a wide range of fire systems and associated products. This invaluable expertise enables us to service multiple brands and offer advice and recommendations to suit unique customer needs.
Contact us for more information and a free quotation for either new installations or maintenance queries. We offer great competitive prices and are extremely attentive to customer requirements.